- The Brisbane Tramway Museum Society has been operating trams at Ferny Grove since 1980 and our band of volunteers have a thorough knowledge of Brisbane's street transport history.
- Our crews have years of experience in handling groups and making your visit to the museum both fun and informative.
- Our operating trams give children the chance to touch and experience the street transport familiar to their grandparents.
- School groups are welcome at any time but bookings are essential.
- We can provide information kits aimed at passing on much of the fascination of the transport system that helped transform a small town into a thriving city.
- An information kit will be sent on confirmation of a booking.
- Picnic tables in the grounds
- Ample parking is available beside the museum.
- Ferny Grove train station is a 10 minute walk away. Visit our "Find Us" page for details.